Thursday, October 1, 2009

Do you have a circle ruler?

Last night, a group of us were at school until 5 in the morning working on a mechanical project for our Materials & Methods class. It was pretty stressful trying to figure it out, but with some help from my dear friends, especially MB, I have managed to complete the exercise. Here are some pictures I took throughout the night:the beginning process of my mechanism


Sam and her superfast, supersexual machine.


Ryan and his penis.


Adrian hard at work!


Devin and his beautiful knob project.


My sneak attack on David.


Aaron, k'nex extraordinaireBecause sometimes... we need a break :)


Here are some videos of our experiments in action:
1. Ryan's Penis Punching Extravaganza
2. My personal favorite, by Kevin Melchiorri
3. Mine

3 comments:

jessica kim said...

i love how yours turned out.

Hielke said...

Cute, Grace! Never imagined you would become an engineer! If this is your typical nightly output I will not miss the cute sketches you used to make when your were still into fashion :)

howardroark said...

thank you jessica!! i didn't like it at first, but with the short amount of time that i worked on it, I guess its aright :)

dear sweet hielke!!!! i miss you soooo much! when will we meet again, friend? i can't believe you remember my fashion sketches. incredible! thank you for visiting my blog, im touched. you're the best. can't wait to go back to europe, and sleep on your floor, like the old days :)